Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Little Flight Down to the Beach

Good morning!!

So I am about 1/4 of the way done with my mission.  Whaaat?!  That is crazy.  And to celebrate, I am taking a little flight down to the beach...  Okay. That sounds extreme, but it is kind of true.  I spoke with President Ghent yesterday, and he said he is sending me to the coast for a week to work with the sisters down there and see if I feel better in a lower elevation, because for the past months I have been just slightly physically miserable...  But in the best way possible.  I mean, I am a missionary in Ecuador, my life is pretty great.  So, I am not sure when I will get to write you next, but just know that I am safe in Ecuador on the coast.  I expect I will write you next week sometime, but I am not sure.  I will be back in Iñaquito with Hermana Morris in like a week though.  My talk with President Ghent went really well and I really respect him.  Him and Hermana Ghent are the best ever.  I have a feeling somethings might change soon, but I think I am ready for whatever the Lord needs me to do.

I have so much I want to tell you all, but my flight is leaving in like two hours and I have to go to the airport, so next week I will fill you in hopefully.  And since it is coming to the end of the transfer soon, some missionaries are going home to the states and I can send letters home with them.  Thank goodness.

Will you post on my blog that I got some really interesting emails from people this past week, and I wish I had time to respond faster, but that a response will be coming, just to relax.

I love you all!!!
I am really feeling fine too!

Thank you for everything!
Hermana Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment