Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May 10, 2012

Dad, Mom and Family,

So guess what!  I am stupid and lost those stamps you gave me.  I hope I didn't mail them to someone.  They are probably somewhere in my stuff.

I have made it a whole week of long days without a nap, and I feel pretty good.  I didn't even take a nap on my P-day, though one of my companions did.

Here at the MTC, all the days just blend together - it is kind of ridiculous.

5/11/12
Today, my district planned a 'NO ENGLISH' day or 'ENGLISH IS A SIN' day.  And it is horrible.  Since I don't speak Spanish, I am just sitting around listening to people trying to put random words into sentences.  We played volleyball this morning for gym and since no one talked, the game was all over the place.

With the next package - all the stuff isn't urgent, but could you please send me a few pencils and 2 spiral notebooks - college rule?  The notebooks I have are not working out for me.  I have not had a chance to pick up the package you sent yesterday.  The package that someone sent earlier to me was just some doughnuts.  Oh, and could you send me like five large ziplock bags?  And I think that's all I left out from the email.

Thank You!

I have to go.  Tell Dad and Mike I love them.

Love you,

Stacia

No comments:

Post a Comment